Small molecules: from structural diversity to signalling and regulatory roles
Carotenoid oxidation products as stress signals in plants
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author The Plant Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Special Issue: Small Molecules: From Structural Diversity to Signalling and Regulatory Roles
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 597–606, August 2014
How to Cite
Havaux, M. (2014), Carotenoid oxidation products as stress signals in plants. The Plant Journal, 79: 597–606. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12386
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 05:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!