Abscisic acid inhibits root growth in Arabidopsis through ethylene biosynthesis
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 44–55, July 2014
How to Cite
Luo, X., Chen, Z., Gao, J. and Gong, Z. (2014), Abscisic acid inhibits root growth in Arabidopsis through ethylene biosynthesis. The Plant Journal, 79: 44–55. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12534
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2014 04:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB114300
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91117017, 31121002
Table S1. Primers used to sub-clone the coding regions into pGEX 4T–1.
Table S2. Primers used for real-time quantitative RT–PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.