These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selective regulation of the chitin-induced defense response by the Arabidopsis receptor-like cytoplasmic kinase PBL27
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 56–66, July 2014
How to Cite
Shinya, T., Yamaguchi, K., Desaki, Y., Yamada, K., Narisawa, T., Kobayashi, Y., Maeda, K., Suzuki, M., Tanimoto, T., Takeda, J., Nakashima, M., Funama, R., Narusaka, M., Narusaka, Y., Kaku, H., Kawasaki, T. and Shibuya, N. (2014), Selective regulation of the chitin-induced defense response by the Arabidopsis receptor-like cytoplasmic kinase PBL27. The Plant Journal, 79: 56–66. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12535
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 11:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 22248041, 23380028, 22570052, 24780334, 24580071
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Numbers: 24113519, 25114517, 25114516
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: S1101035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!