Small molecules: from structural diversity to signalling and regulatory roles
Roles of lipids as signaling molecules and mitigators during stress response in plants
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors The Plant Journal © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Plant Journal
Special Issue: Small Molecules: From Structural Diversity to Signalling and Regulatory Roles
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 584–596, August 2014
How to Cite
Okazaki, Y. and Saito, K. (2014), Roles of lipids as signaling molecules and mitigators during stress response in plants. The Plant Journal, 79: 584–596. doi: 10.1111/tpj.12556
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2014 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP) of Japan Science Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!