Dissecting Functions of the Conserved Oligomeric Golgi Tethering Complex Using a Cell-Free Assay
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
©2013 The Authors. Traffic published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 12–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Cottam, N. P., Wilson, K. M., Ng, B. G., Körner, C., Freeze, H. H. and Ungar, D. (2014), Dissecting Functions of the Conserved Oligomeric Golgi Tethering Complex Using a Cell-Free Assay. Traffic, 15: 12–21. doi: 10.1111/tra.12128
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- BBSRC PhD Studentship
- Marie Curie Grant. Grant Number: 201098
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DK55615
- The Rocket Fund
|tra12128-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||PDF document||350K||Figure S1. Four separate experiments containing different batches of the same components. For details, see Figure 3A.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.