Learning from Conflict: Innovative Approaches to Democratic Decision Making in the Alterglobalization Movement
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 27–40, April 2013
How to Cite
Maeckelbergh, M. (2013), Learning from Conflict: Innovative Approaches to Democratic Decision Making in the Alterglobalization Movement. Transforming Anthropology, 21: 27–40. doi: 10.1111/traa.12001
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!