Branding natural resources: science, violence and marketing in the making of teak
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 517–530, October 2013
How to Cite
Bryant, R. L. (2013), Branding natural resources: science, violence and marketing in the making of teak. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 38: 517–530. doi: 10.1111/tran.12006
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!