Tourism, modernity and the consumption of home in China
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG). © 2013 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 50–61, January 2014
How to Cite
Su, X. (2014), Tourism, modernity and the consumption of home in China. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 39: 50–61. doi: 10.1111/tran.12013
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41261031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!