Disclaimer: Material has been reviewed by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. There is no objection to its presentation and/or publication. The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the author, and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting true views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Blood supply safety in Afghanistan: a national assessment of high-volume facilities
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2061–2068, September 2013
How to Cite
Mansoor, G. F., Rahmani, A. M., Kakar, M. A., Hashimy, P., Abrahimi, P., Scott, P. T., Peel, S. A., Rentas, F. J. and Todd, C. S. (2013), Blood supply safety in Afghanistan: a national assessment of high-volume facilities. Transfusion, 53: 2061–2068. doi: 10.1111/trf.12005
Funded by the Military Infectious Disease Research Program and Armed Services Blood Program.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Military Infectious Disease Research Program
- Armed Services Blood Program