Funded by a Canadian Blood Services’ intramural grant (XT0085), Canada.
Does anemia impact hospital readmissions after coronary artery bypass surgery?
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1688–1697, August 2013
How to Cite
Shehata, N., Forster, A., Li, L., Rothwell, D. M., Mazer, C. D., Naglie, G., Fowler, R., Tu, J. V., Rubens, F. D., Hawken, S. and Wilson, K. (2013), Does anemia impact hospital readmissions after coronary artery bypass surgery?. Transfusion, 53: 1688–1697. doi: 10.1111/trf.12007
NS is a consultant for Canadian Blood Services. Canadian Blood Services did not have a role in the design, analysis, or interpretation of the results.
[Correction added after online publication 11-Dec-2012: the spelling of Hawken has been updated.]
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Canadian Blood Services. Grant Number: XT0085
- University of Toronto Mary Trimmer Chair in Geriatric Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.