Evaluation of the quality of blood components obtained after automated separation of whole blood by a new multiunit processor
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1798–1807, August 2013
How to Cite
Lagerberg, J. W., Salado-Jimena, J. A., Löf, H., Bontekoe, I. J., Nielsen, C., Verheggen, C., van Waeg, G., van der Meer, P. F., de Korte, D., Hansen, M. B. and Knutson, F. (2013), Evaluation of the quality of blood components obtained after automated separation of whole blood by a new multiunit processor. Transfusion, 53: 1798–1807. doi: 10.1111/trf.12010
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.