This study was supported by a grant from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Replaced platelet concentrates containing a new additive solution, M-sol: safety and efficacy for pediatric patients
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2053–2060, September 2013
How to Cite
Yanagisawa, R., Shimodaira, S., Kojima, S., Nakasone, N., Ishikawa, S., Momose, K., Honda, T., Yoshikawa, K., Saito, S., Tanaka, M., Nakazawa, Y., Sakashita, K., Shiohara, M., Akino, M., Hirayama, J., Azuma, H. and Koike, K. (2013), Replaced platelet concentrates containing a new additive solution, M-sol: safety and efficacy for pediatric patients. Transfusion, 53: 2053–2060. doi: 10.1111/trf.12025
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.