The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Remote damage control resuscitation and the Solstrand Conference: defining the need, the language, and a way forward
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: The THOR Network 2012 Remote Damage Control Resuscitation Symposium
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S1, pages 9S–16S, January 2013
How to Cite
Gerhardt, R. T., Strandenes, G., Cap, A. P., Rentas, F. J., Glassberg, E., Mott, J., Dubick, M. A., Spinella, P. C. and THOR Network and RemTORN Study Groups (2013), Remote damage control resuscitation and the Solstrand Conference: defining the need, the language, and a way forward. Transfusion, 53: 9S–16S. doi: 10.1111/trf.12030
The authors acknowledge the Joint Theater Trauma Registry for providing data for publications referenced in this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.