This study was supported in part by research funding from Entegrion to SP. Entegrion is a recipient of a grant from the Office of Naval Research under Contract No. N00014-10-C-0333 that supports this study.
Spray-dried plasma and fresh frozen plasma modulate permeability and inflammation in vitro in vascular endothelial cells
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: The THOR Network 2012 Remote Damage Control Resuscitation Symposium
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S1, pages 80S–90S, January 2013
How to Cite
Wataha, K., Menge, T., Deng, X., Shah, A., Bode, A., Holcomb, J.B., Potter, D., Kozar, R., Spinella, P.C. and Pati, S. (2013), Spray-dried plasma and fresh frozen plasma modulate permeability and inflammation in vitro in vascular endothelial cells. Transfusion, 53: 80S–90S. doi: 10.1111/trf.12040
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Office of Naval Research under Contract. Grant Number: N00014-10-C-0333
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!