This study was supported by the BEST Collaborative.
The challenges of measuring bleeding outcomes in clinical trials of platelet transfusions
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1531–1543, July 2013
How to Cite
Estcourt, L. J., Heddle, N., Kaufman, R., McCullough, J., Murphy, M. F., Slichter, S., Wood, E. M., Stanworth, S. J. and Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion (BEST) Collaborative (2013), The challenges of measuring bleeding outcomes in clinical trials of platelet transfusions. Transfusion, 53: 1531–1543. doi: 10.1111/trf.12058
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- BEST Collaborative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.