Proteomic analysis of platelets treated with gamma irradiation versus a commercial photochemical pathogen reduction technology
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1808–1820, August 2013
How to Cite
Marrocco, C., D'Alessandro, A., Girelli, G. and Zolla, L. (2013), Proteomic analysis of platelets treated with gamma irradiation versus a commercial photochemical pathogen reduction technology. Transfusion, 53: 1808–1820. doi: 10.1111/trf.12060
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Italian National Blood Centre (Centro Nazionale Sangue–CNS, Istituto Superiore Sanità, Rome, Italy)
- Interuniversity Consortium for Biotechnology (CIB)
Appendix S1. Materials and methods extended version.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.