This work was supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (Transfusion Medicine SCCOR P50HL081027; PT) and Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II (REDS-II).
Lot-to-lot variability in HLA antibody screening using a multiplexed bead-based assay
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1940–1947, September 2013
How to Cite
Gandhi, M. J., Carrick, D. M., Jenkins, S., De Goey, S., Ploeger, N. A., Wilson, G. A., Lee, J. H., Winters, J. L., Stubbs, J. R., Toy, P., Norris, P. J. and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Specialized Center of Clinically Oriented Research (SCCOR) TRALI Study and Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II (REDS-II) (2013), Lot-to-lot variability in HLA antibody screening using a multiplexed bead-based assay. Transfusion, 53: 1940–1947. doi: 10.1111/trf.12064
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!