This study was supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan through Grant NSC99-2314-B-038-002-MY3.
Virally inactivated human platelet concentrate lysate induces regulatory T cells and immunosuppressive effect in a murine asthma model
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1918–1928, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-L., Lee, L.-W., Su, C.-Y., Hsiao, G., Yang, Y.-Y., Leu, S.-J., Shieh, Y.-H. and Burnouf, T. (2013), Virally inactivated human platelet concentrate lysate induces regulatory T cells and immunosuppressive effect in a murine asthma model. Transfusion, 53: 1918–1928. doi: 10.1111/trf.12068
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2314-B-038-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!