This work was supported by a grant from “IRGHET” (International Research Group on unrelated Hematopoietic stem cell Transplantation) association in 2011.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Characterization of various blood and graft sources: a prospective series
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2020–2026, September 2013
How to Cite
Chevallier, P., Robillard, N., Illiaquer, M., Esbelin, J., Mohty, M., Bodin-Bressollette, C., Guillaume, T., Stocco, V., Auffray, F., Derenne, S., Planche, L., Bene, M.-C. and Imbert-Marcille, B.-M. (2013), Characterization of various blood and graft sources: a prospective series. Transfusion, 53: 2020–2026. doi: 10.1111/trf.12072
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- “IRGHET” (International Research Group on unrelated Hematopoietic stem cell Transplantation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.