This project is part of a PhD scholarship and funding was received from Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, the Aase and Einar Danielsen Foundation, and the Lundbeck Foundation.
Identifying mild and severe preeclampsia in asymptomatic pregnant women by levels of cell-free fetal DNA
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1956–1964, September 2013
How to Cite
Jakobsen, T. R., Clausen, F. B., Rode, L., Dziegiel, M. H. and Tabor, A. (2013), Identifying mild and severe preeclampsia in asymptomatic pregnant women by levels of cell-free fetal DNA. Transfusion, 53: 1956–1964. doi: 10.1111/trf.12073
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, the Aase and Einar Danielsen Foundation, and the Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!