This clinical study was sponsored by Octapharma AG, Lachen, Switzerland.
Recovery, safety, and tolerability of a solvent/detergent-treated and prion-safeguarded transfusion plasma in a randomized, crossover, clinical trial in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1906–1917, September 2013
How to Cite
Jilma-Stohlawetz, P., Kursten, F. W., Horvath, M., Leitner, G., List, J., Marcek, J., Quehenberger, P., Schwameis, M., Bartko, J., Derhaschnig, U. and Jilma, B. (2013), Recovery, safety, and tolerability of a solvent/detergent-treated and prion-safeguarded transfusion plasma in a randomized, crossover, clinical trial in healthy volunteers. Transfusion, 53: 1906–1917. doi: 10.1111/trf.12075
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.