TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Viability of umbilical cord blood mononuclear cell subsets until 96 hours after collection
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2034–2042, September 2013
How to Cite
Pereira-Cunha, F. G., Duarte, A. S.S., Costa, F. F., Saad, S. T.O., Lorand-Metze, I. and Luzo, A. C.M. (2013), Viability of umbilical cord blood mononuclear cell subsets until 96 hours after collection. Transfusion, 53: 2034–2042. doi: 10.1111/trf.12078
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.