These authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
Storage of red blood cells affects membrane composition, microvesiculation, and in vitro quality
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2258–2267, October 2013
How to Cite
Almizraq, R., Tchir, J. D.R., Holovati, J. L. and Acker, J. P. (2013), Storage of red blood cells affects membrane composition, microvesiculation, and in vitro quality. Transfusion, 53: 2258–2267. doi: 10.1111/trf.12080
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.