The research for this article was supported by internal funds from Héma-Québec.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Iron and cardiac ischemia: a natural, quasi-random experiment comparing eligible with disqualified blood donors (CME)
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1271–1279, June 2013
How to Cite
Germain, M., Delage, G., Blais, C., Maunsell, E., Décary, F. and Grégoire, Y. (2013), Iron and cardiac ischemia: a natural, quasi-random experiment comparing eligible with disqualified blood donors (CME). Transfusion, 53: 1271–1279. doi: 10.1111/trf.12081
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!