This study was supported in part by grants from the National Health Service Blood and Transplant, the International Society of Blood Transfusion Foundation, and Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics to JPA and by the Robert Koch Institute to WHG.
Infectivity of blood products from donors with occult hepatitis B virus infection
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1405–1415, July 2013
How to Cite
Allain, J.-P., Mihaljevic, I., Gonzalez-Fraile, M. I., Gubbe, K., Holm-Harritshøj, L., Garcia, J. M., Brojer, E., Erikstrup, C., Saniewski, M., Wernish, L., Bianco, L., Ullum, H., Candotti, D., Lelie, N., Gerlich, W. H. and Chudy, M. (2013), Infectivity of blood products from donors with occult hepatitis B virus infection. Transfusion, 53: 1405–1415. doi: 10.1111/trf.12096
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Health Service Blood and Transplant
- International Society of Blood Transfusion Foundation
- Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics
- Robert Koch Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.