Listeria monocytogenes in donated platelets: a potential transfusion-transmitted pathogen intercepted through screening
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1974–1978, September 2013
How to Cite
Menon, M., Graves, L., McCombs, K., Hise, K., Silk, B., Kuehnert, M. and Lynch, M. (2013), Listeria monocytogenes in donated platelets: a potential transfusion-transmitted pathogen intercepted through screening. Transfusion, 53: 1974–1978. doi: 10.1111/trf.12097
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.