DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Development of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for sensitive detection and quantitation of Babesia microti infection
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2299–2306, October 2013
How to Cite
Bloch, E. M., Lee, T.-H., Krause, P. J., Telford, S. R., Montalvo, L., Chafets, D., Usmani-Brown, S., Lepore, T. J. and Busch, M. P. (2013), Development of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for sensitive detection and quantitation of Babesia microti infection. Transfusion, 53: 2299–2306. doi: 10.1111/trf.12098
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.