The views expressed are those of the authors and should not be construed to represent the positions of the US Department of Defense.
Transfusion-transmitted human T-lymphotropic virus Type I infection in a United States military emergency whole blood transfusion recipient in Afghanistan, 2010
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Henry M. Jackson Foundation. Transfusion © 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2176–2182, October 2013
How to Cite
Hakre, S., Manak, M. M., Murray, C. K., Davis, K. W., Bose, M., Harding, A. J., Maas, P. R., Jagodzinski, L. L., Kim, J. H., Michael, N. L., Rentas, F. J., Peel, S. A., Scott, P. T. and Tovanabutra, S. (2013), Transfusion-transmitted human T-lymphotropic virus Type I infection in a United States military emergency whole blood transfusion recipient in Afghanistan, 2010. Transfusion, 53: 2176–2182. doi: 10.1111/trf.12101
This work was supported by funds from the Armed Services Blood Program and Military Infectious Diseases Research Program.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Armed Services Blood Program
- Military Infectious Diseases Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.