SRS and NHS contributed equally to the work.
Addition of ascorbic acid solution to stored murine red blood cells increases posttransfusion recovery and decreases microparticles and alloimmunization
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2248–2257, October 2013
How to Cite
Stowell, S. R., Smith, N. H., Zimring, J. C., Fu, X., Palmer, A. F., Fontes, J., Banerjee, U. and Yazer, M. H. (2013), Addition of ascorbic acid solution to stored murine red blood cells increases posttransfusion recovery and decreases microparticles and alloimmunization. Transfusion, 53: 2248–2257. doi: 10.1111/trf.12106
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!