These authors contributed equally to this work.
Red blood cells stored for increasing periods produce progressive impairments in nitric oxide–mediated vasodilation
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2619–2628, November 2013
How to Cite
Alexander, J. T., El-Ali, A. M., Newman, J. L., Karatela, S., Predmore, B. L., Lefer, D. J., Sutliff, R. L. and Roback, J. D. (2013), Red blood cells stored for increasing periods produce progressive impairments in nitric oxide–mediated vasodilation. Transfusion, 53: 2619–2628. doi: 10.1111/trf.12111
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.