Supported by Grant 13629 from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
IMMUNE HEMATOLOGIC DISEASE
Protamine-induced immune thrombocytopenia
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2158–2163, October 2013
How to Cite
Singla, A., Sullivan, M. J., Lee, G., Bartholomew, J., Kapadia, S., Aster, R. H. and Curtis, B. R. (2013), Protamine-induced immune thrombocytopenia. Transfusion, 53: 2158–2163. doi: 10.1111/trf.12112
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: 13629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.