The Department of Cardio-thoracic Surgery of the VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, has been supported by unrestricted grants from Medtronic, Edwards Life Sciences, and St Jude Medical. Dr C. Boer was lecturer during two Medtronic Academia meetings.
Intraoperative cell salvage is associated with reduced postoperative blood loss and transfusion requirements in cardiac surgery: a cohort study
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2782–2789, November 2013
How to Cite
Vonk, A. B.A., Meesters, M. I., Garnier, R. P., Romijn, J. W.A., van Barneveld, L. J.M., Heymans, M. W., Jansen, E. K. and Boer, C. (2013), Intraoperative cell salvage is associated with reduced postoperative blood loss and transfusion requirements in cardiac surgery: a cohort study. Transfusion, 53: 2782–2789. doi: 10.1111/trf.12126
This work was supported by the Department of Cardio-thoracic Surgery, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Edwards Life Sciences
- St Jude Medical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.