LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Neonatal alloimmunization: a rare case of multiple alloantibody formation in a patient with disseminated histoplasmosis
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1140–1141, May 2013
How to Cite
Hata, J. L., Johnson, M. S. and Booth, G. S. (2013), Neonatal alloimmunization: a rare case of multiple alloantibody formation in a patient with disseminated histoplasmosis. Transfusion, 53: 1140–1141. doi: 10.1111/trf.12132
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!