This work was supported by Terumo BCT Biotechnologies and Department of the Army under Award W81XWH-09-2-0100. The U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity, Fort Detrick, MD, is the awarding and administering office.
Immune modulation and lack of alloimmunization following transfusion with pathogen-reduced platelets in mice
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2697–2709, November 2013
How to Cite
Jackman, R. P., Muench, M. O., Heitman, J. W., Inglis, H. C., Law, J. P., Marschner, S., Goodrich, R. P. and Norris, P. J. (2013), Immune modulation and lack of alloimmunization following transfusion with pathogen-reduced platelets in mice. Transfusion, 53: 2697–2709. doi: 10.1111/trf.12133
The content of the information contained herein does not necessarily reflect the position or the policy of the government and no official endorsement should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!