BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Reduction in vasovagal reaction rate in young first-time blood donors by collecting 350 mL rather than 450 mL
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2763–2765, November 2013
How to Cite
Wong, H.K., Lee, C.K., Leung, J.N., Lee, I.Y. and Lin, C.K. (2013), Reduction in vasovagal reaction rate in young first-time blood donors by collecting 350 mL rather than 450 mL. Transfusion, 53: 2763–2765. doi: 10.1111/trf.12134
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.