This work has been supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (NFP46 Grant 4046-058664) and by The Eagle Foundation.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Use of human embryonic stem cells and umbilical cord blood stem cells for research and therapy: a prospective survey among health care professionals and patients in Switzerland
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2681–2689, November 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, A. M., Krenger, W., Holzgreve, W., Bürkli, P. and Surbek, D. V. (2013), Use of human embryonic stem cells and umbilical cord blood stem cells for research and therapy: a prospective survey among health care professionals and patients in Switzerland. Transfusion, 53: 2681–2689. doi: 10.1111/trf.12137
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- The Eagle Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.