This study was funded by Canadian Institutes for Health Research (Operating Grant 209106).
IMMUNE HEMATOLOGIC DISEASE
Sustained remissions of immune thrombocytopenia associated with the use of thrombopoietin receptor agonists
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2807–2812, November 2013
How to Cite
Ghadaki, B., Nazi, I., Kelton, J. G. and Arnold, D. M. (2013), Sustained remissions of immune thrombocytopenia associated with the use of thrombopoietin receptor agonists. Transfusion, 53: 2807–2812. doi: 10.1111/trf.12139
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.