This study was funded by Fenwal, Inc.
The effects of red blood cell preparation method on in vitro markers of red blood cell aging and inflammatory response
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3128–3138, December 2013
How to Cite
Radwanski, K., Garraud, O., Cognasse, F., Hamzeh-Cognasse, H., Payrat, J.-M. and Min, K. (2013), The effects of red blood cell preparation method on in vitro markers of red blood cell aging and inflammatory response. Transfusion, 53: 3128–3138. doi: 10.1111/trf.12143
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.