BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Trends in transfusion-transmissible infections among Australian blood donors from 2005 to 2010
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2751–2762, November 2013
How to Cite
Lucky, T. T.A., Seed, C. R., Keller, A., Lee, J., McDonald, A., Ismay, S., Wand, H. and Wilson, D. P. (2013), Trends in transfusion-transmissible infections among Australian blood donors from 2005 to 2010. Transfusion, 53: 2751–2762. doi: 10.1111/trf.12144
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service and the Kirby Institute
- Australian Government
- Australian Government, Department of Health and Ageing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.