The views expressed do not necessarily represent the view of the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the US Federal Government.
D category IV: a group of clinically relevant and phylogenetically diverse partial D
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2960–2973, November 2013
How to Cite
von Zabern, I., Wagner, F. F., Moulds, J. M., Moulds, J. J. and Flegel, W. A. (2013), D category IV: a group of clinically relevant and phylogenetically diverse partial D. Transfusion, 53: 2960–2973. doi: 10.1111/trf.12145
This work was supported by the Intramural Research Programs of the DRK-Blutspendedienst Baden-Württemberg–Hessen, Mannheim, and the NIH Clinical Center.
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.