Survey of methods used to detect bacterial contamination of platelet products in the United States in 2011
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 911–918, April 2013
How to Cite
Brecher, M. E., Jacobs, M. R., Katz, L. M., Jacobson, J., Riposo, J., Carr-Greer, A., Kleinman, S. and AABB Bacterial Contamination Task Force (2013), Survey of methods used to detect bacterial contamination of platelet products in the United States in 2011. Transfusion, 53: 911–918. doi: 10.1111/trf.12148
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!