TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Microbial contamination of hematopoietic progenitor and other regenerative cells used in transplantation and regenerative medicine
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2690–2696, November 2013
How to Cite
Jacobs, M. R., Good, C. E., Fox, R. M., Roman, K. P. and Lazarus, H. M. (2013), Microbial contamination of hematopoietic progenitor and other regenerative cells used in transplantation and regenerative medicine. Transfusion, 53: 2690–2696. doi: 10.1111/trf.12150
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!