This study was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Inhibition of lysophosphatidic acid increase by prestorage whole blood leukoreduction in autologous CPDA-1 whole blood
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3139–3148, December 2013
How to Cite
Nagura, Y., Tsuno, N. H., Ohkawa, R., Nojiri, T., Tokuhara, Y., Matsuhashi, M., Yatomi, Y. and Takahashi, K. (2013), Inhibition of lysophosphatidic acid increase by prestorage whole blood leukoreduction in autologous CPDA-1 whole blood. Transfusion, 53: 3139–3148. doi: 10.1111/trf.12152
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.