The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Evidence for the continued transmission of parvovirus B19 in patients with bleeding disorders treated with plasma-derived factor concentrates
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1143–1144, May 2013
How to Cite
Soucie, J. M., Monahan, P. E., Kulkarni, R., De Staercke, C., Recht, M., Chitlur, M. B., Gruppo, R., Hooper, W. C., Kessler, C., Manco-Johnson, M. J., Powell, J., Pyle, M., Riske, B., Sabio, H. and Trimble, S. (2013), Evidence for the continued transmission of parvovirus B19 in patients with bleeding disorders treated with plasma-derived factor concentrates. Transfusion, 53: 1143–1144. doi: 10.1111/trf.12153
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.