The manuscript is supported in part by National Institute of Health Pediatric Transfusion Medicine Academic Career Award HL086773-01, the Florida Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
Red blood cell transfusion–related necrotizing enterocolitis in very-low-birthweight infants: a near-infrared spectroscopy investigation
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2650–2658, November 2013
How to Cite
Marin, T., Moore, J., Kosmetatos, N., Roback, J. D., Weiss, P., Higgins, M., McCauley, L., Strickland, O. L. and Josephson, C. D. (2013), Red blood cell transfusion–related necrotizing enterocolitis in very-low-birthweight infants: a near-infrared spectroscopy investigation. Transfusion, 53: 2650–2658. doi: 10.1111/trf.12158
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Health Pediatric Transfusion Medicine Academic Career Award. Grant Number: HL086773-01
- Florida Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.