This work was supported by an unrestricted grant of the Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Blutspendedienst West, Hagen, Germany and by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF FKZ 03Z2CN12).
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
Expression of the CTL2 transcript variants in human peripheral blood cells and human tissues
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3217–3223, December 2013
How to Cite
Flesch, B. K., Wesche, J., Berthold, T., Goldmann, T., Hundt, M., Greinacher, A. and Bux, J. (2013), Expression of the CTL2 transcript variants in human peripheral blood cells and human tissues. Transfusion, 53: 3217–3223. doi: 10.1111/trf.12160
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Blutspendedienst West, Hagen, Germany
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany. Grant Number: BMBF FKZ 03Z2CN12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.