Co-first authors: QXA, CYL, and LJX contributed equally to this work.
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
High-throughput simultaneous genotyping of human platelet antigen-1 to -16 by using suspension array
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2722–2728, November 2013
How to Cite
An, Q.-X., Li, C.-Y., Xu, L.-J., Zhang, X.-Q., Bai, Y.-J., Shao, Z.-J. and Zhang, W. (2013), High-throughput simultaneous genotyping of human platelet antigen-1 to -16 by using suspension array. Transfusion, 53: 2722–2728. doi: 10.1111/trf.12164
This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30571675) and the Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province, China (2011 K12-05-15).
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30571675
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province, China. Grant Number: 2011 K12-05-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.