This study was funded in part by a research training grant from Blood Systems Research Institute, San Francisco, CA, and by NHLBI Contract HHSN268200417175C.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Undisclosed human immunodeficiency virus risk factors identified through a computer-based questionnaire program among blood donors in Brazil
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2734–2743, November 2013
How to Cite
Blatyta, P. F., Custer, B., Gonçalez, T. T., Birch, R., Lopes, M. E., Lopes Ferreira, M. I., Carneiro Proietti, A. B., Sabino, E. C., Page, K., de Almeida-Neto, C. and NHLBI Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II (REDS-II), International Component (2013), Undisclosed human immunodeficiency virus risk factors identified through a computer-based questionnaire program among blood donors in Brazil. Transfusion, 53: 2734–2743. doi: 10.1111/trf.12166
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Blood Systems Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.