This work was supported by the Danish Blood Donors' Research Foundation, the Danish National Research Foundation, and the Lundbeck Foundation.
NEW METHODS FOR BLOOD GROUP GENOTYPING
Next-generation sequencing: proof of concept for antenatal prediction of the fetal Kell blood group phenotype from cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Department of Clinical Immunology, University Hospital Copenhagen. Transfusion © 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2892–2898, November 2013
How to Cite
Rieneck, K., Bak, M., Jønson, L., Clausen, F. B., Krog, G. R., Tommerup, N., Nielsen, L. K., Hedegaard, M. and Dziegiel, M. H. (2013), Next-generation sequencing: proof of concept for antenatal prediction of the fetal Kell blood group phenotype from cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma. Transfusion, 53: 2892–2898. doi: 10.1111/trf.12172
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Danish Blood Donors' Research Foundation
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!