Failure mode and effect analysis in blood transfusion: a proactive tool to reduce risks
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3080–3087, December 2013
How to Cite
Lu, Y., Teng, F., Zhou, J., Wen, A. and Bi, Y. (2013), Failure mode and effect analysis in blood transfusion: a proactive tool to reduce risks. Transfusion, 53: 3080–3087. doi: 10.1111/trf.12174
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.